GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
General terms and conditions – terms of payment – and shipping of the Single Member Company Infinity Entertainment – Production – and Distribution (Infinity Entertainment Single Member Company)
1.These general terms and conditions will exclusively apply over the entire relationship with our clients. Any different customer terms will be subject to our written consent. Otherwise, they will not apply.
Consumers, within the meaning of these general terms and conditions, consist of natural persons, with whom a relation is created and who do not engage in any industrial or freelance activities or are self-employed.
Consumers, within the meaning of these general terms and conditions, consist of natural persons or legal entities or companies with legal personality, with whom a relation is created / a contract is concluded, including those engaged in commercial, industrial, freelance activities or are self-employed.
Customers, within the meaning of these general terms and conditions, consist of both consumers and business persons.
2.Products are delivered exclusively subject to the notices given, at the packaging units, namely the minimum quantities referred to in our catalogues, as updated from time to time.
3.Technical changes, in the sense of a technical progress, are made on a conditional basis. Changes in the form, colour and weight, within the limits of what is feasible, are made on a conditional basis.
4.Oral agreements, consequential subsidiary agreements, deviations from / amendments to these terms and conditions, as well as any representations will be valid only subject to our express, written confirmation.
Ticket sales: Infinity Entertainment, in respect of tickets, acts in the name and by order of the respective organisers. Therefore, any commercial relation created will exist between the organiser and each person making an order. Orders may be placed on-line, by telephone, facsimile or letter. In all cases the person who placed the order / the purchaser, by means of the order, recognises the general terms and conditions. The invoiced price results from the value of the tickets plus any advance sale fee. The price mentioned on the ticket, thus, may be different from the amount of the invoice. Paid tickets, as a rule, may not be returned.
Exception: Cancellation of the event or postponement of the date thereof. If the Infinity Entertainment Single Member Company provides, in the name of organisers, any services in the sector of entertainment events, particularly tickets for events, no remotely concluded contract will be concluded within the meaning of the consumer protection legislation. This means that the right to withdraw within two weeks will not apply. Each order of tickets will, thus, be immediately binding upon confirmation by the Infinity Entertainment Single Member Company, in the name of the organiser. Therefore, receipt and payment of the ordered tickets will be obligatory. No liability is assumed for any occurrence that cannot be associated with Infinity Entertainment. In particular, the responsibility for obtaining information regarding the time and place of the event or any possible cancellation or postponement of the event lies with the customer personally. In particular, liability for any force majeure events or for reasons attributed to the person of the artist or the organiser, or any similar occurrence is excluded. No changes in the programme or the composition are foreseen. However, such events may occur and will not constitute grounds for the return of the tickets.
No liability is assumed and no warranty is provided for the listed amenities provided by the respective organisers. For this matter, the general terms and conditions of the respective organiser will apply.
- Ο πωλητής λαμβάνει όλα τα εύλογα μέτρα για την διασφάλιση των Προσωπικών Δεδομένων του αγοραστή σύμφωνα με την ελληνική και ευρωπαϊκή νομοθεσία. Ο πωλητής δεσμεύεται ότι όλα τα Προσωπικά Δεδομένα που περιέλθουν σ’ αυτόν δεν θα χρησιμοποιηθούν ανάρμοστα, δεν θα πωληθούν ή με οποιοδήποτε τρόπο παραχωρηθούν σε τρίτα μέρη, πέραν του πωλητή. Ο αγοραστής αποδέχεται ανεπιφύλακτα και παρέχει την συγκατάθεσή του ώστε ο πωλητής και οι εξουσιοδοτημένοι αυτού συνεργάτες να έχουν δικαίωμα να συλλέγουν, να επεξεργάζονται καθ΄ οιονδήποτε τρόπο και να τηρούν αρχείο με προσωπικά δεδομένα του αγοραστή, στο πλαίσιο της σχέσης αγοροπωλησίας. Επιπλέον, αποδέχεται ρητά την αποστολή σ’ αυτόν ενημερωτικώνnewslettersή διαφημίσεων των προϊόντων και υπηρεσιών του Πωλητή ανά εύλογα χρονικά διαστήματα με οποιοδήποτε τρόπο επικοινωνίας (τηλέφωνο, φαξ,email). Ο αγοραστής έχει το δικαίωμα να δηλώσει προς τον πωλητή ότι δεν επιθυμεί να λαμβάνει τέτοια διαφημιστικά μηνύματα ή επικοινωνίες ανά πάσα στιγμή. Υπεύθυνος Επεξεργασίας είναι η εταιρία
Infinity Entertainment IKE
57004 Αγγελοχώρι Θεσσαλονίκης
- Ο αγοραστής έχει το δικαίωμα να λαμβάνει από τον πωλητή, πληροφορίες σχετικά με τα προσωπικά δεδομένα του που συλλέγονται και επεξεργάζονται και να ζητήσει τη διόρθωση και τη διαγραφή τους ή τον περιορισμό της επεξεργασίας τους. Έχει επίσης το δικαίωμα αντίταξης στην επεξεργασία όπως και το δικαίωμα φορητότητας δεδομένων (ήτοι το δικαίωμα να λαμβάνει τα δεδομένα του σε δομημένο, κοινώς χρησιμοποιούμενο και αναγνώσιμο μορφότυπο). Ο πωλητής δύναται να αποθηκεύει τα προσωπικά δεδομένα του αγοραστή μέχρι ο αγοραστής να ανακαλέσει τη συγκατάθεσή του. Ο αγοραστής αναγνωρίζει, περαιτέρω, ότι τα προσωπικά δεδομένα που παρέχει στον πωλητή είναι απαραίτηταστο πλαίσιο της επιχειρηματικής τους σχέσης προκειμένου ο πωλητής να εκτελέσει ορθά τις υποχρεώσεις του από την πώληση/ τις πωλήσεις.
- Τα στοιχεία του αγοραστή, ενδεικτικά, τα οποία θα επεξεργάζεται ο πωλητής στο πλαίσιο της αγοροπωλησίας είναι
- Η επωνυμία και / ή τo oνοματεπώνυμο και πατρώνυμο του αγοραστή.
- Ο αριθμός τηλεφώνου και τη διεύθυνση έδρας ή κατοικίας του.
iii. Το αντικείμενο της παραγγελίας ή η υπηρεσία.
- Ο χρόνος και τόπος παράδοσης του αγαθού ή παροχής της υπηρεσίας.
- Ο τρόπος και τα στοιχεία πληρωμών του.
- Ο αριθμός φορολογικού του μητρώου και η αρμόδια Δ.Ο.Υ. στην οποία ανήκει.
- Η ιστοσελίδα μας χρησιμοποιεί τα λεγόμενα Cookies, τα οποία είναι μικρά αρχεία κειμένου που αποθηκεύονται στον υπολογιστή σας και στον οποίο μπορούν να ανακτηθούν εκ νέου. Τα Cookies χρησιμεύουν στο να καθιστούν δυνατή την εγγραφή σας στις υπηρεσίες μας και να εξατομικεύουν την διαδικτυακή σας παρουσία. Οι συνηθισμένοι περιηγητές διαδικτύου (browsers) αποδέχονται τα cookies σύμφωνα με τις βασικές ρυθμίσεις. Μπορείτε να ρυθμίσετε τον περιηγητή σας έτσι ώστε να απορρίπτετε όλα ή συγκεκρικένα cookies ή να ερωτάστε πριν από την αποδοχή ενός νέου cookie. Τις σχετικές οδηγίες σας τις παρέχουν οι περισσότεροι περιηγητές στο πεδίο «Menu». Εκεί ενημερώνεστε επίσης ως προς το πως μπορείτε να διαγράψετε τα cookies που έχετε ήδη αποδεχθεί. Ενδεχομένως να μην δύνασθε να κάνετε χρήση όλων των λειτουργιών της ιστοσελίδας μας, εάν δεν αποδεχθείτε μερικά ή όλα τα Cookies. Με την χρήση της ιστοσελίδας μας ή, εάν είναι απαραίτητο, με τη χωριστή προς τούτο συγκατάθεσή σας, δηλώνετε ότι αποδέχεστε τη χρήση Cookies.
- Ο πωλητής εγγυάται την τήρηση απορρήτου και ασφάλειας προσωπικών δεδομένων από τυχόν αθέμιτη επεξεργασία, αλλοίωση ή διάδοση στοιχείων σύμφωνα με τον Νόμο 2472/1997 καθώς και τον Κανονισμό 679/2016 περί προστασίας δεδομένων προσωπικού χαρακτήρα και /η οποιαδήποτε άλλη σχετική νομοθεσία.
- Εάν πιστεύετε ότι η επεξεργασία των προσωπικών σας δεδομένων παραβιάζει τον Γενικό Κανονισμό Προστασίας Δεδομένων της ΕΕ, έχετε το δικαίωμα να καταθέσετε μία καταγγελία στην Ελληνική Αρχή Προστασίας Δεδομένων (http://www.dpa.gr) ή σε μια εποπτική αρχή άλλου κράτους της ΕΕ.
- Mπορείτε να ανακαλέσετε ανά πάσα στιγμή την συγκατάθεσή σας για την επεξεργασία προσωπικών και επιχειρηματικών δεδομένων σας για το μέλλον, χωρίς αιτιολόγηση. Μια τέτοια ανάκληση αποκλείει την περαιτέρω χρήση των δεδομένων. Η ανάκληση πρέπει να αποσταλεί εγγράφως (μέσω επιστολής, φαξ ή ηλεκτρονικού μηνύματος) στην εξής διεύθυνση:
Infinity Entertainment IKE
57004 Αγγελοχώρι Θεσσαλονίκης
Μπορείτε να απευθύνεστε στην εν λόγω διεύθυνση και σε περίπτωση ερωτήσεων σχετικά με την χρήση των δεδομένων σας ή την άσκηση των δικαιωμάτων σας σχετικά με τη συλλογή και επεξεργασία δεδομένων.
- The seller takes all reasonable steps to secure the Buyer’s Personal Data in accordance with Greek and European legislation. The Seller agrees that all Personal Data that is received by Seller will not be misused, sold or otherwise transferred to third parties other than the Seller. The Buyer accepts and provides Buyer’s express consent that the Seller and its authorized affiliates have the right to collect, process in any way and keep a record of the Buyer’s personal data in the context of the parties’ relationship. In addition, the Buyer expressly accepts the sending of newsletters or advertisements for the products and services at reasonable intervals in any form of communication (telephone, fax, email). TheΒuyer may at any time declare to the Seller that Buyer does not wish to receive such advertising messages or communications. Controller of the personal data is the company
Infinity Entertainment IKE
Vyzantiou str. 10,
57004 Angelohori – Thessaloniki
Tel. +30 2392057560
- The Buyer has the right to receive from the Seller information about his/her personal data that is being collected and processed and ask for their correction or deletion or restriction of their processing. Further, the Buyer has the right to object to such processing as well as the right of data portability (i.e. the right to receive his/her data in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format). The Seller may store the Buyer’s personal data until such consent is revoked. The Buyer acknowledges, further, that the personal data provided to the Seller are necessary in the context of their business relationship in order for the Seller to perform his sale(s) obligations correctly.
- The Buyer’s data, for example, which the Seller may process in the context of the sale are
- The name and / or the surname and father’s name of the Buyer.
- The phone number and address or home address.
iii. The subject of the order or the service.
- The time and place of delivery of the good(s) or the provision of the service(s).
- The payment method and payment information.
- Tax registration number and the competent tax authority to which Buyer belongs.
- The Seller guarantees the confidentiality and security of personal data against any unlawful processing, alteration or dissemination of data in accordance with Law 2472/1997 and Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data and / or any other pertinent legislation.
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Greek Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr) or with a supervisory authority of another State of the EU.
- You may withdraw your consent to process your personal and business data for the future at any time without any justification. Such a withdrawal precludes further use of the data. Such withdrawal must be notified in writing (by letter, fax or e-mail) to the following address:
Infinity Entertainment IKE
Vyzantiou str. 10,
57004 Angelohori – Thessaloniki
Tel. +30 2392057560
You can also contact this address in case you have any questions about the use of your data or the exercise of your rights regarding the collection and processing of data.
The customer’s order will constitute a binding offer, regardless of the method or the means by which such order is placed: in writing, orally, by telephone or via data transmission. The contractual document will be saved by us. We attach the contract in the proposed language, which you used during your registration (German, English or French). Naturally, the same applies to any further progress of the contract.
Return costs when the right of withdrawal is exercised
If the customer has a right of withdrawal, in accordance with the intellectual property legislation, then, upon exercise of the said right of withdrawal, return fees will be charged, provided that the price of the returned item does not exceed € 40.00 or, if the price of the item is higher, where the customer, at the time of the withdrawal, has not paid the consideration – even partially. The foregoing will not apply if the item delivered is different from the ordered one. In any other case, the seller will bear the costs of the return.
Delivery and costs
1.Deliveries will be made as soon as possible.
2.Deliveries will be made subject to the availability of stock.
For business persons, the following will apply:
The risk will be transferred to the purchaser, even if the seller bears the shipping costs, as soon as the items begin their journey.
3.Force majeure and any kind of random event (strikes, shortage of raw materials, mistakes in shipments, etc.) will grant the seller the right to postpone, convert or cancel, for the duration of such events, the delivery obligations assumed.
4.Unless otherwise agreed in writing, deliveries will be performed ex works.
5.Some deliveries will remain conditional, if acceptable by the customer.
6.The cost of deliveries abroad will always be borne by the customer.
7.For orders exceeding € 50.00 no postage or freight will be charged for domestic deliveries (excluding concert tickets), unless otherwise stipulated in these terms and conditions. For shipments against payment on delivery, the payment card fee will be charged. The additional costs for express or registered shipment will be borne by the customer.
1.Prices are set for each customer based on the price scheme agreed in an inidual contract.
2.If no such agreement exists or the customer cannot prove the existence thereof, the prices mentioned in our updated catalogues and brochures will apply. We reserve the right to change the prices. For contracts already concluded, the agreed price may not be changed.
3.Prices for final consumers include the applicable turnover tax (VAT), unless otherwise stated.
4.Unless the catalogue states otherwise, the prices concern the products shown with their description.
.As a rule, deliveries take place against an invoice (with the exception of orders via electronic message), with the express reservation of advance payments, payments on delivery, payments by credit card or bank deposit. We reserve the right to postpone the execution of an order against invoice (excluding orders via email), payment on delivery, payment by credit card, bank deposit, full or partial advance payment. If necessary, the customer is notified respectively in advance. For new customers, the first delivery will take place, as a rule, against advance payment, payment on delivery or by credit card.
2.Payment will be considered received upon the irrevocable credit of the amount to our bank account.
3.Payments with securities, cash or cheques will not be accepted.
4.Invoices will be due on their date of issue, without withholdings, unless otherwise stated. If the customer delays payment, we are entitled to charge default interest at a rate of the
5.ECB interest rate plus a 5% margin or the lawfully defined interest during the term of the order. If we can prove that we suffered a more significant damage due to the delay, we are entitled to seek recovery. The customer has a right of lien or offset only for counterclaims that have been lawfully and indisputably recognised or we have recognised them in writing.
6.Where we have become aware of any event relating to the financial condition of the purchaser, either before or upon delivery, from which it results that future claims are not sufficiently secured or are, even, at risk, an advance payment or a guarantee may be required. Moreover, in this case, the seller is entitled to withdraw, without setting an additional deadline and without notice regarding the exclusion from the contract. The seller will also be entitled to seek compensation due to lack of performance.
Right of withdrawal
Contracts with consumers are subject to law 2251/1994 for the protection of consumers. Therefore, you can revoke your contract in writing (e.g. letter, fax, email) within 14 days without giving reasons or, if the item reaches you before the time expires, by returning the item. The period begins upon receipt of this policy in text form but not before receipt of the goods at your premises, nor before the fulfillment of our duty to inform in accordance with the laws about consumer protection.
The revocation period is deemed observed with the timely dispatch of the goods or notice of revocation. The revocation should be addressed to
INFINITY ENTERTAINMENT SINGLE MEMBER COMPANY
10 Byzantiou St.
In the event of valid revocation, the goods or services rendered by either side must be returned, and, if applicable, any benefits derived from them (e.g. interest) are to be returned. If you are unable to return the goods or services received, or can only return them in a deteriorated condition, you must, to that extent, pay compensation. For detoriation of goods an for benefits derived from them you must only pay compensation in case, the derived benefits or detoriation is caused by handling of the goods, that exceeds the examination of the features and functionality. Objects which can be sent as a parcel should be returned at our risk. Objects which cannot be sent as a parcel will be collected from you. You must bear the usual cost of the return if the goods correspond to those ordered, and if the price of the returned object does not exceed 40 EURO, or if – in the event of the price of the object being higher – you had not yet rendered counter-performance, or a contractually agreed partial payment, at the time of revocation. Otherwise the return is at no cost to you. Obligations to render payment must be met within 30 days. That period starts for you upon dispatch of the revocation or the object, while the period starts for us upon receipt.
Customers’ warranty claims will be limited, in principle, to the right of repair or replacement. Customers’ choice may be rejected by Infinity Entertainment, if its cost is unreasonable. Business persons do not have this specific right to choose. Repair will be considered unsuccessful upon the second unsuccessful attempt, unless it follows otherwise, particularly due to the type of the item or the defect or other circumstances. In case subsequent performance is not possible or Infinity Entertainment refuses such performance or does not respond to any reasonable deadline set by the customer, then the latter will be entitled to a price reduction or to withdraw from the contract.
Any claims to compensation will remain unaffected. Deficiencies in service, damage due to improper use, connection or installation, as well as storage, or due to third parties’ interventions will not be covered by the seller’s warranties.
Consequences of withdrawal:
You will bear the return costs, provided that the delivered product is the one ordered and the price of the returned item does not exceed €40.00 or, if its price is higher, at the time of withdrawal you have not paid the consideration or have not made a contractually agreed partial payment.
2.For business persons:
3.Defects will be notified in writing promptly upon receipt of the product. Objections will no longer be allowed, when the seller cannot re-inspect the contested product or a prompt, written report of defects has been received.
4.In case of liability due to defects, we may, at our discretion, repair or replace the item or provide credit. In case the repair or replacement fails, the customer is entitled to request, at his/her discretion, an exchange or a reduction.
5.Any further claims by the customer, especially compensation claims, will be excluded, provided that the damage was not caused by us or our vicarious agents intentionally or due to gross negligence.
6.If a contractually material obligation is negligently breached by us, our liability will be limited only to the damage provided.
7.Any discrepancies in the dimensions, weight, fabric or colour of the products, due to technical or commercial reasons, or minor such discrepancies will not constitute grounds for any objection.
8.Raising objections regarding defects may not constitute grounds for refusal to make payments and will not release the purchaser from his/her obligation to accept and properly store
For final consumers, the limitation period for new products is one (1) year.
Damage during transport
For business persons, the following will apply:
If the customer, upon delivery, discovers any damage to the packaging, he/she must either request from the transport company a written confirmation of the damage or promptly notify us in writing that delivery is accepted conditionally due to damaged packaging. Any damage due to transport, which is discovered after the products have been unpacked, must be promptly notified to us. Raising contests will no longer be allowed, when the seller cannot re-inspect the contested product or a prompt, written report of defects has been received.
1.We retain title to the delivered product until it has been paid in full. The customer must promptly notify us of any change in his/her home/business address, provided that any claims regarding delivered products are still pending or the products have not yet been delivered. The customer may not pledge the product or transfer it as a guarantee.
2.Interventions by third parties to items or claims still owned by us must be promptly notified by the customer.
3.In this regard, the customer will bear all expenses for any measures we deem appropriate in order to avoid such interventions. This will particularly apply for the costs of interventional procedures.
4.Any processing or manufacturing of the purchased item will always be undertaken on our behalf. If the purchased item is processed along with other items, which we do not own, we will become co-owners of the new item at a percentage proportional to the value of the purchased item against the processed items at the time of the processing.
Content of our site
1.The content of our website constitutes intellectual property of our company. The website may be used only for informational purposes. Such use will be personal and no material may be copied in any manner. Any intervention to our website, in any manner, will not be allowed.
2.You may freely use our website in accordance with the legislation and accepted principles of morality. You will be exclusively responsible for the content of the transactions. We do not correct or otherwise intervene to the data you transfer. Website users will be exclusively responsible for properly filling in all information.
3.Users may not use our website in order
- to send, publish, e-mail or transmit in other manners any content that is illegal or violates the accepted principles of morality for any reason, unlawfully damages and affects our company or any third party, or affects the confidentiality or the privacy of the information of any person;
- to send, publish, e-mail or transmit in other manners any content that the users are not entitled to transmit in accordance with the legislation or the applicable contracts, or that may be harmful (e.g. computer viruses);
- to send, publish, e-mail or transmit in other manners any content that violates any intellectual or industrial property rights;
- to intentionally violate the legislation or store and process personal data.
4.In order to register or sign in to our website, only your full name, postal address, phone number and e-mail are required. This information will remain completely confidential and protected under the personal data legislation. We reserve the right to use this information in order to send updates for new products or offers to customers or registered users of the online shop.
5.Our website includes trademarks, distinctive features and other elements which we own and which constitute our intellectual property that is protected by the legislation. You may not copy, reproduce or transmit such material without written permission by the company. Appearance of content on the website will in no way be construed as a transfer or granting of a license or a right to use it.
Place of performance, jurisdiction and data storage
- Our registered office is hereby agreed as the place of performance of our obligations, as well as the place of exclusive jurisdiction for any and all disputes.
- It is noted that our customers’ data are kept in accordance with the personal data legislation. By submitting an order, customers grant their consent for the storage, processing and use of personal data within the meaning of the said legislation
Validity of these terms
Where these general terms and conditions do not constitute a material part of the contract or are rendered null and void, the contract will otherwise remain valid. If the provisions do not constitute a material part of the contract or have been rendered null and void, the content of the contract will be configured in accordance with the lawful provisions. If the continued validity of the contract, even having considered all amendments undertaken on the basis of the lawful provisions, constitutes an untenable burden on one of the contracting parties, then and only then the contract will be considered null and void.